Thursday 12 May 2011

Day TwentySix


Day - 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you:

In the sense of material stuff there isn't that much I could really put in this kinda thing, for me its more about memories and being with those who I love, bit something that means a lot to me is a sense of humor not only in other people, but in myself, although it can be quite warped sometimes, my humor has been able to get me through a lot and I'm fortunate enough to be able to see the bright side of most things, so this is one thing I found lying out on the street one time and it caught my eye straight away, I found it amazing that a company would do this and not notice, sadly it was taken off the shelfs within weeks of coming out, so I've kept it as a symbol that even major companies cock up now and then, and no matter where you are there is humor around.

(If you don't see it straight away, look down the left side of the can see what it spells)

No comments:

Post a Comment