Monday 9 May 2011

Day Eighteen


Day 18 - A picture of you biggest insecurity

At last we are back to the interesting pictures, the kind of ones people actually take a somewhat better interest in reading, my insecurity and really my only one is my spots, the ones I get on my face are few and far between and I can in most cases deal with it and get on with my day but the one's on my back are another kettle of fish, I'm really aware of them and I avoid taking my top off in public if I can, making it sound like its a regular thing but I mean in places where its the norm such as the beach or something like that. I also find it kinda ironic that I'm posting my biggest insecurity but I think thats more the point of it, also took a few tries to get it right what with having to play with the power of reflection and shizz like that seemed to go ok though, also doing that whole taking a picture with your reflection thing annoys me but I think I can let this be an exception

No comments:

Post a Comment