Sunday 1 May 2011

Day One





A photo of yourself with ten facts:


1. I don't like the whole business of taking a photo of yourself to me it seems very strange, especially the whole thing of posing to a mirror



2. I've had 20 injections in my feet over a course of 4 operations and 5 in growing toe nails



3. Caffeine is made of Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oxygen - as are cocaine, nitroglycerin, morphine and TNT



(I'm unsure if it means about myself or just in general but either way I thought it was worth sharing)



4. I love interesting facts, the kind of stuff no one really knows, or more realistically no one really cares about.



5. When I was 14 I was hired to test a supermarket on how vigilant they were in the sale of under-aged products I got through the checkout 100% of the time



6. I have this really strange "sense" in my back, whenever someone is standing behind me I know if they are there all they have to do is move, even if they are completely silent I will know, it causes all of my back muscles to spasm.



7. I can do a stupidly realistic monkey noise, it really hurts every time I do it though so don't ask



8. I can't swim at least not properly I have extreme difficulty doing so



9. I hope I get to experience time travel, I'd love to have my own TARDIS, but even to experience going in my own time line for a short time would be awesome, I fully believe that it is/will be possible and is only a matter of time



10. In Kentucky, US it is illegal to fish with a bow and arrow (another random bit of information I find amazing!)



That was surprisingly difficult to come up with these facts!





No comments:

Post a Comment