Monday 9 May 2011

Day Fithteen


Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

To be totally honest with you I have no real big goal, other than the standard finish uni, get a decent job, have kids ect, as in something I really want to do as in life changing or to say I conquered something I don't really have much, If i had to say anything it would be to walk America, I love walking and I've never been to America and I think it would be an amazing way to see the country as it's so diverse scenically there'd be something different every few days or so
I apologise for it looking kinda crap as I've never been to America so have no photos of it and I dont even have any kind of atlas or globe so I've made a route on google maps its th best I can do.

By the way day 14's photo is coming (hopefully) I've just lot is somewhere and I'm looking for it

No comments:

Post a Comment