Sunday 8 May 2011

Day Eleven


Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

There isn't much I can say that I hate and something that I hate that can be depicted into a format of a picture makes it that even more difficult, but this is certainly one of them as it's just god damn annoying and I have no idea how it happens as it's more or less impossible, or at least you'd think it would be
I apologise for the piss poor lighting too, lighting in my room is pretty bad in the morning and the flash is making it all blue, mainly because my room is blue all over if I were a smurf you'd never find me in here.
Anyway I the photo it a mess of wires, I hate it when this happens, I keep them all neat and tidy then some how magically over night this just happens even if there were just the one wire here it would find a way to tangle it's self up it is quite possibly one of the most annoying things in the world and it irritates me like no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment