Sunday 8 May 2011

Day 9 and Apologies


First of all I apologise for no posts over the past few days, I had some major tech issues, but many phone calls to Apple and a trip to Exeter later (I could only go this morning) it's all fixed so to make up for lost time I'm making quite a few posts today, thankfully all the photos are done and it's just a case of uploading them. I also want to say a massive thanks to Apple for their great help in solving the issue. Anyway to the main thing:

Day nine - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

This is Alys my best friend (one of them) we've known each other for about seven years now, and she has definitely helped me through everything I've been through, whether I needed someone to shout the world too or just a hug she has always been there for me and always gives me time if I need her, even though she's away for uni at the moment we still talk all the time, one thing I love the internet for, yay for skype!
I miss her everyday and I can't wait till the summer :D
Thank you for everything Alys

No comments:

Post a Comment