Wednesday 11 May 2011

Day TwentyOne


Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget

This one is interesting to me in a few ways, I suffer from a very poor short term memory, but also the fact that I believe nothing should be forgot, even the bad stuff as you can learn from that, whether it's your own mistakes or those made by another, I believe everything happens for a reason and we gain from that reason no matter what or how upsetting it may be, I were to able to make myself forget some things I quite likely would, but then again I wouldn't want too as I've learnt a lot form those things.

For this one it's a picture of my big toe, this is to represent the operation I had on it nine years ago, for an in growing toe nail, I had one before but I had a simple injection and it went away, but this one got infected and I was in so much pain with it, it got to a point where I couldn't walk, and when I had this done I hurt so much and I had to have it done privately as at the time the waiting list for a simple 40 minuet procedure was over two years! If you look closely either side of the nail, you can see that it is perfectly straight, thats where I've had the ops thankfully this prevents it from happening again. Also had this done on my other big toe, it only hurt the first time, maybe because I knew what to expect from it, also wish I took a picture during one of the ops would of been a lot more awesome than this one but no matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment